Avigilon AC-APP-32R-ENT2 Access Control Manager Enterprise
INTEGRATED ACCESS CONTROL NETWORK APPLIANCE
Avigilon™ Access Control Manager Enterprise is an integrated access control network appliance that leverages an open
architecture, integrates identity management and video surveillance and achieves the highest level of scalability with the
lowest cost of ownership by eliminating the need to maintain a stand-alone server or install software on multiple machines.
PHYSICAL AND LOGICAL SECURITY CONVERGENCE
Access Control Manager Enterprise allows organizations to seamlessly integrate IT and physical security systems, such as Identity
and Access Governance (IAG), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Physical Security and Information Management
(PSIM) and Video Management Systems (VMS), as well as traditional back end tools such as HR databases, to correlate physical
and logical security event information, monitor alarms and rapidly respond to unauthorized activities.
• Video and alarm integration with Avigilon™ Control Center (ACC)
• Eliminate the cost and complexity of legacy security systems
• Upgrade to a highly resilient, scalable software platform
• Enable seamless integration with IT and physical security
• Leverage open field hardware investments